Time to Create a Brand Identity That People Remember
Do I really need to go through the pain of branding my company, or re-branding for that matter? I used clip-art, that should be good enough, right?
When we think of a particular service, we all have a few brands that jump into our minds whether we conscientiously are trying to remember it or not. That is the power solid brand identity. When your business has reached this kind of awareness level in the market you have successfully established your brand.
Creating brand authority and recognition is a must for local and international companies alike. But it will most likely be the hardest part of your process as it tends to be very emotional and subjective. How do you know what you like will resonate with your audience? And just because you love it doesn't mean it's a good solid brand. And not all of the leading brands out there are even what would be considered beautiful or appealing to the eye. But they work and there are key components that make them work.
I know you must be thinking.."You're a digital marketing firm, why are you talking about branding. Isn't that what traditional agencies do?" Doesn't matter the medium you are using to marketing you MUST start with a solid brand identity. If you don't have one then put on the brakes and establish one. You can't run before walking or put the cart before the horse. Branding is first and foremost in any successful marketing efforts.
Now this doesn't mean that you have to be the BestBuy of electronics tomorrow in your respected market - as that takes years and huge budgets to get there. But it does mean that you need to set yourself and your corporation's identity up in the right direction so it can build that recognition and authority to eventually become the next BestBuy.
Just like everything else we'll drill into your thinking throughout the site - not to mention when you talk to us - is there is a process on how to achieve a strong brand. It all MUST revolve around a strategy.
Of course, we want you to talk to us, we can't give everything away. But some of the key things we'll work with you to establish and is part of our branding exercise are the following:
- Help you identify who your true audience is, and where can that expand too.
- Mood, tone and manner. We will help you to determine the feeling you want your audience to feel when they see your brand. This is not the same for every company.
- If necessary, a naming and positioning statement and position. For most companies the name is established. We we challenge your thinking and work with you to be able to describe who you are and what you do in one simple sentence.
- Establish creative identity. This can involve colours, logo design, typography selection and all manner of visual perimeters that go into building that beautiful consistent brand.
- We also have the ability to create all your collateral pieces and templates from business cards, letter head, brochures, sales presentations and templates.
- We build a brand bible for you. So as you go forward, no matter who is working on your companies material, it should have clear defined rules how each piece is used to keep the integrity of your brand across the board. The bible evolves as we get into interactive design elements such as your website, ad creation and anything else you can imagine.
Get in Touch With Us About Branding
We love showing you what we can do and what we've done for other companies. Since everything is strategy based and tailored to your business with it's unique needs - best thing to do is talk to us directly.